The rent is Euro 100,00 per night throughout the whole season including towels, kitchen utensils, electricity and warm water. You can bring your own bedlinnen or have a made bed with my linnen for Euro 12,50. Wood
costs Euro 5,00 per week.
Dogs stay in Paradise for free!
The final cleaning fee is Euro 60,00 for up to 2 dogs and Euro 65,00 for 3 and more dogs.
The local tourist tax is Euro
2,00 per person per night. (Registrierungsnummer 50628-001115-2020). The "fremdenverkehrsförderung" is Euro 0,05 pppn.
In case you want to rent the cottage for longer than 3 weeks, the price is negociable, depending on season and
Would you like more information or make a reservation? Please contact Willemijn van Wijk online or give her a call: +43 676 9660119.
and cancellation policy:
in the confirmation I will ask for a downpayment of 30% of the price per night. The rest (70%) has to be transferred to my account one month prior to arrival. The extra costs can be paid in cash upon arrival.
before 45 days prior to arrival is free of charge. In this case I will return the downpayment. Cancellation between 45 and 30 days prior to arrival will be charged with 30%, the downpayment. If you cancel within 30 days prior to arrival, the costs are 90%.
I can send you an invoice for your insurance.
To avoid these costs, it is advisable to have a cancellation insurance. This will also cover costs of early departure, in some cases.